I
have been looking for a way to express this
but
I don’t want to go to church
If
church is a place of gossip
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is a place of tradition
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is a place where politics is at its peak
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is the home of hypocrites
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is a military industrial complex
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is a place of despise and disgrace
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is where the Rich are the voice of God
and
the poor are the trash can
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is the home of bias and parochialism
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is not one can find comfort and solace
I don’t
want to go to church
If
church is a place where the middle class sees
themselves as nobody because of intimidation
I don’t
want to go to church
No offense meant, I am also in the tradition of visiting
and
participating in the activities of “Church People”
but I
am tired and sick of these traditions.
All I
want to be is a Christian
A Christian
with respect for others privacy
A Christian
with dynamics of Christ
A Christian
who does not call lying, diplomacy
A Christian
with a simple life
A Christian
who does not love based on “have” or “have not”
A Christian
who sees The have and The have not as equal
A Christian
who wants to comfort people and make them happy
that’s
what I want to be and not interested in the gild-building.
#IamBezaleel
0 comments:
Post a Comment